1. Where did you get your passion for writing?
2. If you could interview any writer in history, who would it be?
3. What kind of writers should be drawn and quartered?
4. What would your obituary say?
5. If you won the lottery, would you keep writing? The same things?
6. What is your worst nightmare as a writer?
7. If you could change the world through your writing, what would you change?
8. What do you receive the most compliments or praise for?
9. If you weren’t concerned about the reactions of family or friends–or the world–what story would you tell?
10. What activities do you most look forward to?
11. What is your single worst memory?
12. What is the best thing you ever wrote?
13. What do you procrastinate the most about?
14. Name three things you constantly tell yourself.
15. If you could teach any class, what would it be?
16. If you started your own magazine, what would it be about?
17. What book would you love to write?
18. What skill do you wish you possessed?
19. If you could take any writer’s job in the world, who would you choose?
20. Finish this sentence: “If I died tomorrow morning, I would regret . . .”
Great jumpstarters, John. Very insightful. In the event of a lottery win, i would definitely continue writing. The best things I wrote so far were a press release titled Art is Vital and a freestyle personification poem which gave a pineapple the voice of Eartha Kitt.